Mar 18, 2014

Muslim 'Student' Previously Caught Making Bombs Dies from Blast in His Apartment


Back in February I reported that Saamer Akshabi, a Georgia Tech Muslim Student had third-degree burns over 90 percent of his body from a fiery blaze in his apartment, as a result of an explosive device and gasoline that was found in his apartment. An FBI spokesman said that his burns were most likely from an incendiary device.

In addition to what police described as . . . Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment