Jan 8, 2014

Open Letter from a Sheriff's Deputy to Popular Author Affirming His Writings on Black-on-White Crime

First of all I want to thank you very much for writing your book.
I have been a Sheriff’s Officer for 10 years, my father was a Deputy, my grandfather was a chief of police, and my brother is a cop too.
Over the past week I discovered your book online through a forum and realized that it is exactly what I have been looking for to sustaniate all of the current trends I am seeing in our area.  When my grandfather became a police officer, this area was an iconic booming proud city that was full of blue-collar hard working people.
The police department was known for its take-no-shit approach to criminals and the jail was no different. Up until recently, in liue of the entitlement generation and the never ending lawsuits, we were able to correct the local criminal population with force and proper sentencing guidelines.
Over the past decade an entire section of our city has been taken over by welfare seeking Chicago families that have infested our schools, jails, and pockets.  At my jail, we book in 100 criminals per day most of which are Chicago born youth.
After speaking with this current generation of criminals over the past ten years, one thing is clear, they feel as if they are entiltled to everything my ancestors worked hard to make and protect.
Also, I want you to know about another thing that is plaguing this area which is called the megabus.  This is a cheap round trip double decker bus specifically catering to welfare rats and drug dealers who are double dipping into our free benefits with no consequences or fear of being cut off what so ever.
I have said all that to tell you that the violence that I am seeing toward our white population is absolutely directly correlated to the influx of Chicago based gangs moving to our community. 
Over the past few years, gangs of blacks from Chicago have killed our cops, killed our kids and cost us millions of dollars.
Again, thank you much for having the guts to put to paper the way all cops are feeling these days.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment