Dec 17, 2013

Real victims of anti-White 'knock-out game' write letters to deniers showing 'game' is very real

Source

Want to call it Knockout?

Go ahead. Call it anything you want.

But less than one hour after listening to the NPR report on Knockout, i received these two emails:
October 30, 2010 – I was walking away from the Jon Stewart event on the Mall when a girl came up behind me on the sidewalk on 14th Street and screamed that she had just been punched by a group of kids. I turned around to witness a group of 5-10 kids colliding with pedestrians and throwing punches whenever they were confronted. Within a few seconds, they started pushing me in the back & when I responded a punch arrived to my throat and the group started running away when I attempted to notify police.
The Jon Stewart event was a collection of 100,000+ predominantly white attendees with a multitude of black entertainers and celebrities on stage that produced an image of racial unity & harmony that was negated by the sidewalk experience shortly thereafter. While the incident only affected a small collection of people, it was clear that their intention was to disrupt the event in any fashion possible for their amusement.
Multiple friends refuse to attend events in certain parts of D.C. including Adams Morgan and Chinatown where a multitude of attacks have been perpetrated over the years. There is a persistent air of racial tension around the city that is clearly evident on the abundance of cell phone video of crimes and confrontation around the region.
Truly unfortunate that President Obama has fed the flames of racial tension over the years that clearly portrays his overwhelming sympathy for the condition of African Americans. While I appreciate his concern for those of his own race, he has set the stage for continued violence and disunion around the land.
And another:
In 1989 I was a victim. I was 18, in Dallas, waiting on the bus downtown. I had worked third shift so I was tired and ready to go home when two school-skipping “teens” (aka young Black thugs) who were walking by decided to pick ME. One swung without warning but I didn’t go down, ears just ringing.
I got him back, breaking his jaw and knocking out a few teeth. He held his head in his hands and started crying, spinning circles on the sidewalk and staggering toward the street. His friend looked scared but he didn’t need to be. You see, three grown men, instigated by several grown women, attacked me. My head was beaten into a wall, I was left for dead. I still carry the scars and the other day I dug yet another grain of sand out of that old wound.
The Dallas news stations got together and decided to investigate. Not because of me, my assault went unreported because I just didn’t feel like dealing with it. They placed a camera van at Main and Griifin in downtown Dallas, and in a matter of hours caught video of teenaged Black boys sucker punching a white man in a business suit.
So no, it isn’t new. It does exist. I will personally beat the living sheet out of any white person who denies it. It’s like denying the holocaust. Only racists, idiots, and masochistic white people deny this problem exists. Got my gun. Always. Let me see it happen. On with the mask, out with the bullets, another thug dies. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment